A Body of Doctrinal Divinity by John Gill
BOOK II: Of the Acts and Works of God.
- 1. Of the Internal Acts and Works of God; and of His Decrees in General.
- 2. Of the Special Decrees of God, Relating to Rational Creatures, Angels, and Men; and Particularly of Election.
- 3. Of the Decrees of Rejection, of Some Angels, and of Some Men.
- 4. Of the Eternal Union of the Elect of God Unto Him.
- 5. Of Other Eternal and Immanent Acts in God, Particularly Adoption and Justification.
- 6. Of the Everlasting Council Between the Three Divine Persons, Concerning the Salvation of Men.
- 7. Of the Everlasting Covenant of Grace, Between the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- 8. Of the Part Which the Father Takes in the Covenant.
- 9. Of the Part the Son of God, the Second Person, Has Taken in the Covenant.
- 10. Of Christ, as the Covenant-Head of the Elect.
- 11. Of Christ, the Mediator of the Covenant.
- 12. Of Christ, the Surety of the Covenant.
- 13. Of Christ, the Testator of the Covenant.
- 14. Of the Concern the Spirit of God Has in the Covenant of Grace.
- 15. Of the Properties of the Covenant of Grace.
- 16. Of the Complacency and Delight God Had in Himself, and the Divine Persons in Each Other...